このブログを検索

2011年5月29日日曜日

Making of Lamborghini Gallardo

Recently , I so crazy about Lamborghini's cars. I really want to own one of them but consider on my wage.. I have to die and reborn for almost 10 times to get even a second hand one :(
Well, If you can not own real one, so making it's model is an easier way to own it.
Here is my own making Lamborghini Gallardo SE... Enjoy !!

more info : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamborghini_Gallardo





 Open the box...



Painting disk break

Front wheels 

Painting on chassis 



Set up front wheels and axle.

 setting rear axle and some part of it's engine.



 Suspension and real wheel.



Painting of console...




 Making of cockpit

 Here come an engine...

Body painted and setting windows 
chassis meet it body...






On YouTube...


Using almost 12 hours to finished the job.  Hope you enjoy the show 
(^^) ~ Ciao !!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿